Sunday, January 31, 2016

CMS 500DL Generation 2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor

I give this product 5 stars all day!
I got this because I have panic attacks, and they are nothing funny.. I was wondering what my heart rate was in them. Yeah scary.. This CMS 500DL Generation 2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor has a really good reading and it is accurate.  
To turn it on all you have to do is press the bottom on top above where you put your finger in it. when the lines come across the screen put your finger in and in about 10 seconds you pulse will show up on bottom and your sat rate will show up on top. This is one very handy item to have around..
I got this product deeply discounted in exchange for a honest review.
I totally recommend this product!!


No comments:

Post a Comment