Thursday, August 6, 2015

Elusive Dreams ® Comfortable Sleep Mask With Free Earplugs - Ultra Soft And Comfortable. Ideal For Travel, Insomnia, Shift Work and Meditation


I got this Product for FREE in exchange for a honest review!!
I love love love love love have i said love this product!!!
normally in my room the light shines in it from the bathroom and
it keeps me up all night just about it.. I have to have pitch black to sleep!!
well i slept with this on my face and the ear plug in my ears!!
I slept like a baby!! it covered my eyes all the way no areas around the
eyes were uncovered like some of the other i have tried!
the earplugs are the good ones!! not the cheap ones!!
On the tips of the ear plugs roll them around in your fingers
about 5 or 6 times and then insert in your ear and they
will stay there all night!!
Ahh i could go on and on about THis " Elusive Dreams Comfortable Sleep Mask With Ear Plugs"

No comments:

Post a Comment