Wednesday, August 12, 2015

: invisaband 5 Pack All Natural Mosquito Repellent Bracelets - Guaranteed to Work - Fast, Easy, No Deet, Mess, Spray or Plastic - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee


I got this product for free in exchange for a honest review! , First off let me say these smell like a lemon scent, an they are cloth feeling. and they fasten with a push through button.
I was happy to get these in the mail. First i was a little bit skeptical, i honestly didnt think they were going to work, and i cant believe i was so wrong.. We like to sit outside and do bon-dires.. and you know how bad the mosquitos can get at dark fall, so what i done was tryed one of them one night and would you believe not the first mosquito got on me, but they were all over my husband and our other friend. So the next night we all wore one and no one was bitten!! I have to say Yay!! You have a product that works!! I am giving it a 5 out of 5..

No comments:

Post a Comment