Thursday, September 17, 2015

FeelinGirl Women's Tummy Control Body Shaper Butt Lift



Okay!! First of all these are very small but they stretch.. When I got mine in i looked at it and said it wasn't going to fit. But i was totally wrong.. When i stretched it , it stretched to the length of my arm but it did take some force to get it to the length.and i can see a small difference on the shape of my butt its higher than what it was, and ,my lower stomach is kind of firming up a little... The tightness around the leg does take a minute to get used to but im the type i like to wear clothes that don't hardly touch my skin.. To me these feel a little bit tighter than tights but honesly its totally worth it if you are looking for this kind of product and it really does work!!

I got this product for free in exchange for a honest review!!


No comments:

Post a Comment