Thursday, March 3, 2016

100% Pure Organic Jojoba Oil - Incredible Benefits for Face, Skin, Hair & Nails - Exceptional for Sensitive & Dry Skin - Abundant in Key Nutrients, Fatty Acids & Vitamins C & E - Unrefined & Cold Pressed - Foxbrim 4OZ 100% Pure Organic Jojoba Oil

If you are looking for a product that is going to do your hair, skin, nail, and stretchmarks some good then you need this product in your life.
I have been using this for a few days now and I started out putting it on my cuticles and nails because during the cold weather they do get rough. To my surprise all i had to do was treat each cuticle and nail once and now they are shiny and pretty. My face has combination skin and some spots are oily then there are some spots that are dry, well i used this a few times on my face and now it is smooth. It also works if you wear make -up. Just if there is any access oil on your face be sure to blot it off. For your hair. It is good to apply a few drops int he palm of your hand and then rub your hands together and then start at the root and massage into your scalp and massage this Jojoba Oil all the way to the tip. Let it set for about five minutes and then shampoo out. I recommend doing this about once a week. And now for my stretchmarks. I was a little skeptical about them but just the few uses that i have done on the they are seeming to go away. I recommend this wonderful product.
I got this product for free or at a discounted price for my honest review.
get it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment