Wednesday, August 3, 2016

8GB Flash Drive With Lightning Cord, Gendax USB 2.0 Flash Drive Extend Memory Disk Top Data Storage Lightning Charging Connector OTG For Iphone 5 5S 5C 6 6s Plus iPad, Sumsung, Nokia, Android, PC (Personal Computers)

This is a really interesting cord. It is one that you transfer data from you phone to your computer. The directions that came with it are hard to understand. Here is what I done. I attached the cord to my iPhone and to my computer. The phone and computer is going to ask if you want to trust the device that you are attaching to you computer/phone click trust. Next your computer is going to ask you what you want to do with the device click transfer data from phone to computer. Then the process will start. Then once it is done you can disconnect your device from your computer. This cord can be used for a iPod, iPhone, and a iPad. It is a really good cord and I'm happy that I was able to get it.

DISCLAIMERS

I got this cord for free in exchange for my opinion of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment