Thursday, August 4, 2016

Terrece Fashionable Nail Art Water Slide Wrap Decals Blue Violet Rain Ocean Drops Salon Quality (Misc.)

Where do I began with these, they have easy to follow directions. They are nail tattoos that you wet the paper that they are attached to and from what I understand you are to slide the decal onto your nail from the paper that it is attached to. But I could not get them to go on my nails straight. I fettled with them so much to where I ended up messing up half of them and just gave up.They are very pretty nail decals, however; very hard to put on. Overall I do like these and so wished I had the patients to deal putting them on but i didn't.

*** DISCLAIMER ***
I got these for free, I was in no way compensated other than a product to test out for my honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment