Friday, February 12, 2016

***** ADULT PRODUCT***** THE CLIT COMMANDER!!

 First of all this is a really amazing product. The speeds in this don't go as high as I would like them to, although I love the vibrations.
I love that it is electric powered and not battery operated. It is very easy to charge. It took me a while to find how to charge it. There is this little silicone hole that the end of the charger goes in and it takes about 25 mins to charge. Then it will run about 3 days before you will need to charge it again. This Lovely Huge Clit Commander has 10 speeds and they all are wonderful speeds, it is big in size. and Over all i absolutely love it.. only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the charger hole was hard to find.

This is an adult product, I got deeply discounted in exchange for a honest review.



No comments:

Post a Comment