Monday, February 22, 2016

Slimmin'Suzie-The #1 BEST Volcanic Clay Body Wraps For Weight Loss-Organic Detox Body Wrap Clay Kit-It Works On Stomach, Thighs & Arms-Perfect For Body Contouring, Cellulite & Stretch Marks-8 Packets.

I have tried many different weight lose wraps. But for some reason this one to me is the best by far, although it came with no directions.
So I used Google. Here is how to make up the clay, mix 1 teaspoon of water in with the clay to make it into a paste. Apply it to you stomach area or you can even use it on other parts of you body if you wish. Then take the ace bandages and soak them in water. Then squeeze them out * very well *, Then wrap the ace bandages around the area where you put the clay. Leave it on you for an Hour. Then wash away with warm water. Do this once a week.
I have used one of the wraps so far and it seems to be working my stomach after 4 days seems to not be a bloated as it was. I will update my review if I see a Huge difference.
I got this product deeply discounted or for free in exchange for a honest review.
Get it here

No comments:

Post a Comment