Thursday, February 18, 2016

Ortz Waterproof Rechargeable Bark Collar for Small, Medium & Large Dogs - Black

This Ortz Waterproof Rechargeable Bark Collar is a very handy item if you have dogs. I have a Large dog and he loves to bark. No matter if there is no one at the door he still barks, If he hears something like a door bell or knock at the door on TV he barks and gets the other dog to barking and they will not quiet themselves for a while. I was really happy to get this collar, it works it took about 4 hours of him wearing this collar for him to simmer down on the barking and it took about 3 days for him to stop barking at every little thing. I am truly happy that i got this product..
I recommend this product fully!
I got this product deeply discounted or for free in exchange for a honest review
Get yours Here

No comments:

Post a Comment