Monday, February 22, 2016

BlueFire® LED Aluminum 4-Ports USB 3.0 HUD Bus-power for iMac Macbook Pro Air Mini Laptop Notebook Desktop PC

I give this product 4 stars.
The first one that I ordered didn't come in until weeks later. Then I had to order another that came in during a tragic time in my life and I was not able to try it out the way that I wanted in fact this is the only experience i have of it. When I plugged 3 devices into it, my tablet, Iphone, and my husbands tablet. It works good, but charges slowly. When I plugged my mouse for the pc into it, it didn't work with it. It has a led blue light on it that stays on. How ever I do  love that it gives me more ports other than my computer, because if your like me you have lots of devices but no where to plug them.
I got this Product for free in exchange for a honest review..
Click Here to get you one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment