Sunday, February 28, 2016

Power Bank, Greaty® 8000mah Ultra Compact Portable Charger Dual USB Port 2.1a 1a External Battery Pack Backup Flashlight with Premium Aluminum Shell (Wireless Phone Accessory)

I am beyond happy with this Power Bank. I charged it fully and I have been charging my Phone and my tablet on it for 2 days now and it is still charging. I have charged my Iphone to 100% a few times now and if you have one you know how quickly the battery can run down. I have charged my Iphone and my tablet at the same time and it still charged the phone with in 20 minutes. I am very happy with this product. It also has a Led light on it. Which it is very very bright. It also has a led light above the stages of how charged it is. I do have to say that this company has made a really amazing product. I am thinking about getting another one just to carry around just in case I forget this one at home. Oh and I love that it comes in a little caring case.
I got this power bank discounted or free for exchange for my honest review.
Get Yours Here

No comments:

Post a Comment