Friday, June 3, 2016

First of all the reason I am giving this four out of five stars is because when I was flying this it slowly hit the group at about 4 feet and one of the black attachment pieces that I had to put on it broke off.
However, I do love this drone. It is easy to fly. I love how the charger is on it. For those of you that are buying this, if you have never had this model, the charger is under the bottom with a red piece on it. It is easy to charge it. Just hook the charger to the red piece and plug into the wall. It does not take a lot of time to charge. Also the controller that comes with it is very easy to sync your phone to. I am really happy with this from it is totally worth the asking price.
I got this for free, I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion all words are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment