Friday, June 10, 2016

I purchased this because I like to have a straighter brush with me every where I go. I have one in each of my bath rooms. One in my car and my truck just in case I go somewhere. I love these so much and they are super easy to use just plug them up and straighten your hair that is all you have to do. Press hold the on button for about three seconds and it will turn on. Be sure to brush your hair before you use this brush if not it will feel like it is pulling you ball headed. But run it through your hair about 2 to 3 times and you have have straight hair. I have medium thick hair. So if you have thicker hair you may have to run it through your hair more than that many times.
I got this deeply discounted, I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment