Friday, June 3, 2016

This is a really great product! I love that it does so many good things for my skin. I love the scent, the feel of this on my skin, and I also use this as a moisturizer. It does really great! In the summer I sun burn a lot and I got this in on one of the days that I got out and got sun burned. I was thinking oh what am I doing I was so scared it was going to burn. But it did not to my surprise. It made the sun burn go away in 2 days. I put this coconut oil on it once after my morning shower and once before I went to bed. And I was wowed at how fast it went away so if you are looking for something that might help you with your sunburn I know it helped me! I am beyond happy with this coconut oil.
I got this at a discounted price, I was in no way compensated for my honest thoughts about this product. All of this review is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment