Friday, June 3, 2016

I purchased this little rave toy because I was interested in seeing how it worked. Well I did run into a mess up on the first one. It worked fine except one of the lights didn't work. So I was sent out a new one. Everything works and it is just amazing. The way this rave toy looks at night is just amazing. It get it to work is it simple like a yoyo, you basic wined it up by spinning the string as tight as you can get it and then pull it back and forth over and over again and you will be amazed at all of the little designs the lights make. I know I was. I do reccommend this rave toy it is super awesome. If you have a child that has sezuires this might not be the toy for them.
I got this for deeply discounted, I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion. All words are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment