Sunday, June 19, 2016

Shibari Lube Launcher XL, Blue

I purchased this product because I hate having to use the bottle of lube. I like being able to control where the lube goes and with the bottle you never know where it is going to end up but one thing you do know is it's going to be a mess that will have to be cleaned up. This lube launcher is very easy to use. All you do us stick the end into a lube bottle and pull the end out of the tube and it will suck the lube inside of the launcher and you will just fill it. Once it is full just remove the launcher from the bottle. Then to use the lube just press the handle in as slow or fast as you want. I like to press it slow that only a little bit of lube comes out at a time.
If you are looking for a lube launcher give this one a try. I love it. 
I got this product for free, I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion. All words are 100% my own.

Get yours Here!! https://www.amazon.com/Shibari-Lube-Launcher-XL-Blue/dp/B0163DBWW2

No comments:

Post a Comment