Friday, June 10, 2016

I love this light. I love how all you have to do is put batteries and it is motion sensored. All ya have to do is wave your hand infront of it and it will come on. It is nice in size I love that I can put it in my cabinet or on the wall and it comes on when you go in front of it. I am really happy with this light. I love that I was able to get it if you are looking for a sensored light get this one you will love it.
I got this at a discounted price, and I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion.







I love love love this face cream. It is very easy to apply. All you have to do is pump the top of it a few times to get the cream to start coming out then just pump it twice to get enough for your face. I have been using this for about a week and I love it. It makes my face so smooth. I love how the bottle is made it is very cool looking and I love using this it is amazing.
I got this at a deeply discounted price, and I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion.






This is a very nice cell phone cord. It fits my Samsung. It is a really nice cord. It is that semi thick cord. It is long. I love how fast it charges my phone. I love how I can be at my desk and the cord reaches to my kitchen table I would say they are about five feet apart and this is a six foot cord. I am very happy with this cord.
I got this deeply discounted, I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion.






I purchased this squeaky toy because my animal children can never have too many toys. That is one thing that always makes them happy. When I got this toy in Ozkar my little puppy started going crazy with this squeaky little foot ball he loves it. Now my other two doggie children love it too. It is for a small - medium size dog. And with this toy they can have fun for hours.
If you are looking for your doggie child a new toy. This is the perfect toy for your little one.
I got this deeply discounted. I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion.






This is a very love ring set! I love the way that it sparkles when the light hits it. The size I got was a size 8 and it fits perfectly. I love all of the little diamonds that are on the two outter bands, and the huge diamond that is on the center ring over all this is a very beautiful ring. I love it. I got this ring deeply discounted. I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion. 














This is a WONDERFUL make up brush. I love that it has an attachment with it. The sponge attachment that came with this brush is great for putting on liquid foundation, I like to use the one with the bristles to put on powder foundation, blush, or toner. It is a very soft brush. I love that it had a smooth handle and it is easy to hold. If you are seeking a new makeup brush try this one.
I got this deeply discounted. I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion.






This is a really nice blood pressure machine. It has very accurate. All I done was turned it in put it on my wrist, and press the on button. Then it started getting tighter on my wrist and about 1 minute later it gave my reading and I also checked it with my other machine that I have and both of them had the same reading. This is a very lovely machine it would be great to carry with you.
I am really happy with this machine, and I reccommend it.
I got this for free, I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion.





No comments:

Post a Comment