Friday, June 3, 2016


If you are looking for a streaming tv box, then I am telling you this is the one for you. I did not think when it came it that is was going to be a really great little box I thought that maybe it would show some local channels or something like online vine videos. But I was so wrong. This box is operated by android 4.4. I love that it is easy to connect to my television. It is easy to set it up the internet. It is the system of like an android operated phone. I love that this box is an everything in one. It has the android app store and you can download anything that you wish. I think this is a brilliant little tv box. I think it would make a wonderful gift.
I got this tv box deeply discounted. I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment