Friday, June 3, 2016

This is one of the most amazing watches that I have ever seen. I have never seen a wooden watch up close and in person. But I do have to say that when I was expecting this watch I was a little on the what to expect side. But when it came in and I got to looking at it! It was FLAWLESS!! This watch is just remarkable it is made very , very well. I love the colors that it is. It tells the correct time, the three little silver dials on it work! Which is a big plus! Most watches that you get with those the sails do not work! So I was expecting them not to work on this one but I was totally surprised that they do. Over all I wish there were 10 stars because that is what I would give this watch! It is beyond amazing!
I got this watch deeply discounted. I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion. All words are 100% my very own.

No comments:

Post a Comment