Sunday, July 3, 2016

1byone Shiny Antenna Super Thin Amplified HDTV Antenna

1byone Shiny Antenna Super Thin Amplified HDTV Antenna 50 Miles Range with Detachable Amplifier Booster USB Power Supply to Boost Signal and 20ft Coaxial Cable First of all this is a really great product. If you are looking for something that you can watch some regular cable channels on then this is the box for you. We do have cable at home but only in 2 of our rooms and we wanted it in the other but you know how sometimes the money part can be short. So I got the chance to get this box and I so wish I had gotten it earlier. Because it picks up weather channels, ABC,PBS,and Fox, and many other channels. But it does depend on where you live if it does not have a clear shot to pick up then this might not work for you. Reason saying. I live in the country and there are no trees around me just a field. But on the other hand my mother lives in the country also but she has trees all around her and this box does not pick up at her house but it is a really great box. The channels come in very clear I think this is a really great product we have here,
I give this 5 out of 5 stars.
I will leave a link it it in the end of the review.
I got this for free, I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion.


1byone Shiny Antenna Super Thin Amplified HDTV Antenna

No comments:

Post a Comment