Monday, July 4, 2016

Luvin 32 Pcs Eyeshadow Eyebrow Blush Makeup Brushes Cosmetic Set

Luvin 32 Pcs Eyeshadow Eyebrow Blush Makeup Brushes Cosmetic Set (Golden) These are some really nice make-up brushes. They came in a set of thirty two. They are very easy to use. I do love the case that they came in. Its a black leather case that ties. There is a brush in this set for everything. These brushes are very soft. I love that the handle is easy to hold and that the bristles don't fall out easily. What I love most about these brushes that I dont like about most are with other brushes I have to keep putting my shadow on my eye shadow brush, however with the eye shadow brush in this set just a couple of dabs and im ready to go and it gives me a great coverage. I am beyond happy with these brushes. I will leave a link to these amazing brushes at the end of my review. So that if you want to read other reviews or purchase them for yourself you will not have to do the digging to find the link. I do recommend these wonderful brushes. I give these brushes 5 out of 5 stars. 




No comments:

Post a Comment