Saturday, July 2, 2016


I purchased this bluetooth keyboard for my tablet because I really dislike the keyboard that is on it plus with this keyboard it is like I have a mini laptop. No need to worry about misspelling something and sending it before I catch it. It having to worry about hitting the delete button when I'm trying to hit the m on the tablet keyboard. I love that this key board connect with anything that is blue tooth I have tried it with several devices that are in my home and it takes no time to sync to them. I am really happy with this keyboard. I really like the little tablet stand prongs that are inside the back of it all you have to do is turn the tablet over and press rhenswitc bottom to release them and you just press the prongs to put the back in. This is a great keyboard.
I got this deeply discounted, I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment