Sunday, July 3, 2016

JUNING Unlocked Cell Phones 5.0" Anroid 5.1 MTK6580 Quad Core ROM 4GB 5.0MP Camera Dual SIM GSM/3G Smartphone Moblie phone

This is a really nice phone. It is a nice big size, I compared the screen of this phone with an iPhone 5 the screen to this phone is bigger than the whole iPhone 5. This phone has two different SIM card slots. It takes a regular sims card and the nano sims card. This phone came with a set of headphones, a charger USB, a charger port, a user manual, a screen protector, it also has a screen protect on the phone you just peel off the outer piece, and a phone case. This is a really nice phone and it is totally worth the money. I am really enjoying it.


Unlocked Dual Sim Smartphone, with Android 5.1 Lollipop
5.0" qHD Display (960x540)
CUP:MTK6580 Quad Core 1.3GHz ; GPU:Mali-400MP ; RAM&ROM: 512MB + 4GB ROM
Dual Camera:Back-camera : 5.0MP;Front camera: 0.3MP

3G (WCDMA 850/2100) and 2G Quad Band(GSM 850/900/1800/1900) network , please buy the GSM/WCDMA SIM card. Do not buy the CDMA SIM card from them.
I give this phone 4 out of 5 stars.
I will leave the link to it at the end of review post.
I got this phone for free, I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion of this phone.

JUNING Unlocked Cell Phones 5.0" Anroid 5.1 MTK6580 Quad Core ROM 4GB 5.0MP Camera Dual SIM GSM/3G Smartphone Moblie phone

No comments:

Post a Comment