Saturday, July 2, 2016

Syma X5HW FPV 2.4Ghz 4CH RC Headless Quadcopter Drone



 I do have to say that when I first got this drone I was not sure what to be expecting. It was very easy to put together. It has all the parts and even extra blades that come with it. It is green and white and it is identical to what the photo shows on the amazon site.

First of all be sure to charge the battery when you get it. There is two pieces that look like a charger part in the compartment on the drone itself. Be sure to get the smaller one to plug into the charger usb.

I like that when this drone is turned on it has lights on the bottom of it. These lights stay on the whole time that the drone is on. These lights do flash when the battery is going down. This drone is a very good product and I am very happy with it.

On the scale of 1-5 I do give this drone a 5. If you are interested in reading more reviews just follow the link that I have in this review and it will take you to the amazon page where the drone can be
found.

I got this drone at a discounted price, I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion.

Syma X5HW FPV 2.4Ghz 4CH RC Headless Quadcopter Drone

No comments:

Post a Comment