Sunday, July 3, 2016

BlueFire® 100ml Oil Diffuser for Aromatherapy Pink Cool Mist Humidifier

This is a really nice Aromatherapy Humidifier, I love how small it is. I love that I can put this humidifier anywhere and it does not take up any room, but it make the space that it is put look better. I am really happy that it came with easy to follow directions. I think that it is wonderful that it came with its own fill cup. It gives you the perfect amount each time and no need to worry about filling it up too much, just use the lines on the cup and its perfect every time. I love that I can add my Aromatherapy oils to the water and there is no special spot that they go in. It does not take much oil just 3 or 4 drops do the trick and it lasts as long as it takes for the water to mist away. I will be leaving a link to this Humidifier.
I give this 5 out of 5 stars.
I got this for free, I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion.

BlueFire® 100ml Oil Diffuser for Aromatherapy Pink Cool Mist Humidifier

No comments:

Post a Comment