Saturday, July 2, 2016

I think is this a really nice desk fan. I love that it has a clock on it it is very easy to set just press and hind the on/off button on the base of the fan. This fan is easy to use. You can hook it into the USB port on your computer and you can also hook it into a USB connector and plug it into a wall outlet. I really think this is a really cool fan. I love it. And I love having it set on my desk.
I am really happy with this product.
I got this at a deeply discounted price, I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion.




I really wish there were more than five stars. This is one amazing fan. I love that it charges with a regular android phone charger and you flip a switch on the back of it to turn it on. It has a couple of different fan speeds. And you press the on button on the front of it to turn it on and change the fan speeds you also press the same button to turn it off I love that this fan is controlled by the same button. I have gotten to where I have to have this fan on to go to sleep and I sleep about six to eight hours and the fan is still running when i wake up. I absolutely love this fan.
I got this deeply discounted I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment