Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Type C Cable, Swiftrans 6.6 Ft

If you are like us then you have a lot of different devices that take the same kind of charger cord. I have several different devices that have used this cord already. I love that the cord is very long. I do not have to sit next to the plug end just to be on it. I have a plug end that is near my bed and i can plug in the device and sit in my bed at the same time and there is enough cord to move around with the cord. If you are looking for a cord that is like this one check it out. Follow the link at the bottom of the page. I give this 5 out of 5 stars.


Compatible Devices:
* 2015 Apple new MacBook with 12" Retina Display
* 2015 Google Chromebook Pixel
* HP Pavilion x2
* Nokia N1
* OnePlus 2
* Lenovo Zuk Z1
* Google Nexus 5X / 6P
* Google Pixel C
* Microsoft Lumia 950 / 950 XL
* ASUS Z580C tablet
* Other Type-c devices

Cable Specifications:
* Connector 1: USB 3.1 Type C Male (Reversible)
* Connector 2: USB 2.0 Type A Male (Not Reversible)
* Length: 6.6 feet

What you get:
* Swiftrans 6.6 feet Type C To USB Cable
* 18 Month worry-free warranty
* 24 hr dedicated email customer support
* 100% customer satisfaction
* Premium quality, cutting edge technology at affordable prices

I got this for free, I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion. 

Type C Cable, Swiftrans 6.6 Ft

No comments:

Post a Comment