Saturday, July 2, 2016

Chic 3 Pack Womens Socks

     First of all these are some really cute socks. They come in a pack of three. This company has many different patterns to choose from. I got the ones with the panda bears on them because I though they were the cutest. When my socks came in one of the pairs had a hole at the top of the sock where the big toe goes. It was an easy fix but I think that if you buy a product it should come to you how it is described in the photo, Not with holes. However the other two pair are perfectly fine, These socks are very comfortable and easy to wear. I love the little bit of lace around the top of the sock. The colors are amazing as well. I will post a link to the product at the end of this review.
I give this product 4 out of 5 starts because of the hole.

I do recommend these socks just do check them when they come in. 

I got this at a discounted price, I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion of these socks

Chic 3 Pack Womens Socks

No comments:

Post a Comment