Saturday, July 2, 2016





This is a really nice selfie stick, although it came with no instructions of how to use it. It was very very easy to figure out. Just put your phone in the slot that pulls out, and you are ready to take photos. I love that I can get every thing in one shot instead of having to give my phone to the person with the longest arm. Over all this is a really nice selfie stick it is really long. Oh and I love that it has a string on it where you can wear it as a bracelet. And if you don't have one. Get one of those things that is a Bluetooth remote so that you can take the photo because this selfie stick isn't Bluetooth it's just a stick.
I got this deeply discounted, I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion of this selfie stick.






No comments:

Post a Comment