Sunday, July 3, 2016

Giant Gummy Bear Mold

First of all, this is the coolest gummy bear mold that I have ever seen!
It is a plus that it is GAINT! When I first seen the photo of the mold I was like there is no way that this mold is going to be much bigger than the regular size gummy bear. But to my surprise, it is about 100+ times bigger than the gummy bear. It is very cute and very fun to Make jello in. I will be using this much more than what I thought I would. These gummy bear molds have many more uses than just cooking in them. They make a cute gummy bear candy dish and so much more. If you are looking for a cute mold give this one a try. It is too cute. I will leave a link to this gummy bear mold at the end of the post.
I give this 5 stars.
I got this for free or deeply discounted, I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion.

Giant Gummy Bear Mold


No comments:

Post a Comment