Friday, July 22, 2016

Fantaseal Carbon Fiber Floaty Camera Grip Handle for GoPro Floating Grip GoPro Bobber for GoPro Hero

This is a really amazing product. It is just as the description says it fits my go pro perfectly! I was a little bit scared after I was reading some of the reviews but the ones who done the reviews were negative they did not know what they were talking about or maybe they have a different go pro. For the ones who are reading this and is like well what go pro is it for?? It is for a third go pro generation.  I am really happy with this and I love that it comes with a string so that you can wear it on your arm when you are not using it. Over all I give this 5 stars. I am really happy with it.
If you are needing one of these for you  Third Generation Go Pro follow this link and it will take you straight to it.
Fantaseal Carbon Fiber Floaty Camera Grip Handle for GoPro Floating Grip GoPro Bobber for GoPro Hero

1 comment: