Saturday, July 2, 2016

Apalus LED Insect Trap

review imageIf you are looking for something that will keep all these summer bugs off of you while you are sitting on your porch then look no further because this is the insect trap for you. I am enjoying it very much. I like that it has a led light on it when it is turned on. That is how this trap, traps the bugs. Like a moth to light, everything seems to go to this light. No need of worrying if it is going to get too hot because, it has a fan on the back of it that keeps it cooled off. this is a really great product. I will put the link to this at the end of my review. Also i love how two bug bands came with this as well.

I give this bug trap 5 out of 5 stars,
I got this for free, I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion.

Apalus LED Insect Trap

No comments:

Post a Comment