Sunday, July 3, 2016

Trind wind Silk Scarf Shawls and Wraps Beach Cover Up Beach Coverups for Women

This is a very pretty scarf. It has many different uses. And as you can see from the photos my kitty Casper decided he was going to wear it as a scarf and a cover. But I love using this as a cover up when I go to the creek. It is the perfect size and it almost goes to my feet. I am 4 foot 9 inches and when I wrap it around me it goes to my ankles. This can be used as a scarf, shall, or a cover up. It is very pretty and see through. I am really happy with this and if you are interested in getting one for yourself there is a link at the end of this post.
I give this 5 out of 5 stars.
I got this for free, I was in no way compensated for my honest review.

Trind wind Silk Scarf Shawls and Wraps Beach Cover Up Beach Coverups for Women

No comments:

Post a Comment