Sunday, July 3, 2016

Ouddy Colorful Silicone Whisk, Balloon Whisk Set

This is a really nice set, the set comes in three. I really enjoy the sizes. The sizes are Large, Medium, and Small. I find myself using the medium one more than the other two. I guess it just depends on the size of your hands. Which mine are small. It takes no time at all the whisk up something with these. I love using these to whisk up desserts, because the batter does not stick to these like the do a wire whisk. Not sure if it is the silicone coating that is on these or what it is. But I do love these. If you are in the market for new whisks give these a try. You can find a link to these at the end of my review page.
I give these 5 out of 5 stars.
I got these for free, I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion.
Ouddy Colorful Silicone Whisk, Balloon Whisk Set

No comments:

Post a Comment