Sunday, July 3, 2016

Stay Dry Wide Flip Stretch Yoga Leggings

First of all, I LOVE THESE! They are just amazing. I love that they are not tight like a normal legging. I Love the color the orange and the multicolor goes really well together. The waistband is not tight it is more stretchy than the leggings themselves. I am a size 16 and I got an xl and they fit perfect. I do not like my leggings tight and I usually buy and bigger size but the xl was the biggest size, but if I had gotten a size bigger than these they would have been too big. I am really happy with these and if you would like to check them out I will be leaving a link to them at the end of this post.
I give these 5 out of 5 stars.
I got these for free, I was in no way compensated for my honest opinion.
 

Stay Dry Wide Flip Stretch Yoga Leggings

No comments:

Post a Comment